We are releasing our exclusive E3D compatible dual cartridge heater hotend.
Our design is based on the E3D Volcano but is greatly improved by the use of two heaters which:
- Increases power output by a factor of 2 (20C to 280C in less than 1m30s)
- Equalizes the radial temperature distribution (with a single heater heater hotend, the impact of having a non-symmetric temperature distribution can be observed, especially when printing gears, and is correlated with the nozzle's diameter. The larger the nozzle, the worst the impact.)
Switching to a Double Heater Volcano enables you to:
- Print very fast with large nozzles (>0.8)
- Print at very high temperatures (>320C, where the max temp is limited by the thermistor choice, the firmware and the use of an all-metal or PTFE tube cold-to-end junction ).
- Set the fan to 100% with no fear of THERMAL RUNAWAY errors
If you are looking to increase your print quality, save a lot of time and try new filaments (PC, ABS, Nylon), look no further; this is the only dual heater volcano compatible hotend currently available on the market, that's why we had to do it!